COVID-19 poses an undeniable risk to the health and wellbeing of our community. At SSSP, we treat many people who are classified as vulnerable to the serious health effects associated with COVID-19.
We will be adopting the following practices as we aim to provide a safe environment for all our staff and patients. These include:
- We encourage everyone to be mindful of the WA health department regulations and recommendations regarding vaccination and testing. Please follow the link for details: https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus
- Whilst mask mandates are in place, we ask that you have your mask on before entering our practice. https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus/Face-masks
What we are doing:
- All our staff are vaccinated as per the Government’s COVID-19 policy.
- Regular and thorough cleaning/disinfecting of the treatment rooms, reception area and exercise equipment
- Our staff are wearing face masks at all times
- Easily accessible hand sanitiser stations
We thank you for being respectful to our staff and other patients. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruption to us all, and we are working to make our environment as safe and inclusive as possible. If you have any queries, please contact our receptions on 9200 3922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 3rd May 2022